Quick and Easy Pakora Recipes
Hey guys! These are some more delicious Pakora Recipes you must try this monsoon. Well, you can make infinite versions of Pakoras with your own choice of veggies and spices. I have jotted down some of my favorites and some popular and unique recipes you can try and relish at home. These are some of the quick and easy Pakora Recipes which can be prepared in very little time.
Please do try the recipes only if you have the ingredients at home. Do not step out of the house unnecessarily. You can always skip any ingredient in the recipes as per the availability at your homes. Stay Home Stay Safe.
Please wash the vegetables thoroughly before making the food. Also, wash your hands with soap before cooking.
How to make Pakora Batter
This recipe is used to prepare many different variants of Pakoras. You can prepare quick and easy pakora recipes using this Besan(gram flour) batter recipe. You can also just cut down slices of your favorite veggies, Paneer, cheese cubes, then dip it in the batter and deep fry it. Your quick and easy pakoras will be done in no time.
- 1 cup Besan(gram flour)
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin-coriander powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Water as required for a thick consistency batter
- Salt as per taste
Mix all the above ingredients besan, red chili powder, coriander-cumin powder, turmeric powder salt, and water in a bowl.
The batter should be of a thicker consistency and no lumps of Besan should be formed.
Stir the batter well for no lumps.
Corn is one of the favorites among the Indians, especially in India. Pakora, with corn in it, is a perfect combination for a snack or appetizers. Usually, roughly crushed corn is used in many of the corn Pakora recipes. But, I will be sharing one of the unique, quick, and easy Pakora recipes in which whole sweet corn kernels will be used.
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 Large roughly – chopped onions
- 2 tsp green-chili and ginger paste
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 2-3 tbsp Besan(gram flour)
- 1/4th tsp. turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Take a bowl and put corn, onions, green chili and ginger paste, coriander leaves, rice flour, besan, turmeric powder, and salt in it.
- Mix them well and sprinkle a little bit of water to make a sticky paste or sticky dough-like texture.
- Now, take a small portion of the mixture in your hands and put it in the pan for deep frying. Please stay at a distance after dipping the pakora in the oil as we have added whole corn kernels. It may pop up a bit. So, please be careful.
- Once the pakora is done, remove it and then dip some more portions of the mixture in oil for frying. Cook the Pakoras on a medium flame and let them turn a bit golden brown.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining mixture.
- Hot Pakoras are ready to serve. Serve it with some mint chutney or ketchup.
Paneer Pakoras are very easy and simple to make. It is one of the popular Indian appetizers. Paneer Pakora is one of the variants of the Pakora recipes, which needs very less ingredients and can be cooked in less time.
Have a look at my homemade paneer recipe on https://www.travelclever.co.in/simple-home-made-paneer-recipe/
For Paneer Marination
- 1 cup diced or cubed paneer
- 1 tsp red chili powder
For the Besan(gram flour) Batter
The besan or gram flour recipe is the same as mentioned above in the section of How to Make Pakora Batter.
Oil for deep Frying
- Put the Paneer cubes in a bowl.
- Marinade the Paneer by sprinkling the red-chili powder and salt on it.
- Mix them well and let it rest for 15-30 minutes.
- Then dip a paneer cube in the Besan Batter and deep fry it in the oil.
- Fry the Pakora on a medium flame and take them out once they are golden brown.
- Repeat the process for the remaining pakoras.
- Hot Paneer Pakoras are ready to serve. Serve them with some ketchup.
Potato Pakora Recipe
Potato is an easily available ingredient in everyone’s house. You can make delicious quick and easy pakoras only with some sliced potatoes. You can make this snack or appetizer in no time.
- 2 Large medium-sliced potatoes
- Besan(Gram Flour) Batter or Pakora Batter
- Take a slice of potato and dip it into the batter and deep fry it till they are golden brown.
- Repeat the same process with all the remaining pakoras on a medium flame.
- Hot Potato Pakoras are ready to serve.
So, guys, I have shared with you some very quick and easy Pakora Recipes. Do try them at home and enjoy the monsoons.
Please do have a look at my previous post for some more variants of popular Indian Pakoras https://www.travelclever.co.in/different-types-of-pakora-recipes/
Hey guys! Enjoy Binging on Pakoras with some thrilling Web Series and latest Bollywood movies like Shakuntaladevi starring Vidya Balan on AmazonPrime
Click the below link to Join Amazon Prime now